Featured in Christian Leadership Alliance's Fall edition of "Outcomes" Magazine in the "Books to Consider - Sources and Resources" section
Click the "Play" icon above for a two minute video book preview...
Is "Integrated Generosity" a worthwhile read for you?
- Are you an “involuntary philanthropist”? Check line 44 on last year’s tax return (the taxes you paid) to see to what degree you may be practicing “involuntary philanthropy”
- Are you paying more in taxes to the IRS than you are giving to the causes and organizations you really care about? What if you could reverse the two?
- Can you use gifting strategies to reduce your income taxes by as much as 40% to 50%, and potentially create positive cash flow?
- Are you concerned that your tax dollars are being used to support causes which may be in conflict with your personal and family's values and beliefs?
- Will what you are doing today maximize your impact for the Kingdom and for Eternity, as well as leave a lasting legacy when you are gone?
- Would you like to have a “Permission Slip” from the IRS that allows you to LIVE more, LOVE more, GIVE more, and LEAVE more?
AS RECENTLY FEATURED IN